Thursday 18 March 2010

Birthday card for Mum's friend

My mum loved her card and asked me to make one for her friend Barbara's Birthday in a few days time. I struggled with this, as had to make something both of them would like and she wanted the same shape card! I ran out of time thinking about it in the end, so I quickly made two cards for mum to choose from which were inspired by others (sorry I don't have the links, but thank you for your inspiration!).  I used a sewing machine for the bunting on the first card and also around the edge of the card on the second. I'm not the best photographer, I really should find my camera, just taken with my phone in the dark so not great.


Supplies: Cardstock; Core'dinations, Hobby Craft; Patterned Paper; Bo Bunny:
Flower; Hobby Craft; Buttons; American Crafts: Gem; Papermania:
Punch; Martha Stewart: Sentiment: computer generated.
String from a tag; Sewing machine


Supplies: Cardstock; Core'dinations;
Patterned Paper; Doodlebug Designs & Making Memories:
Flower; Hobby Craft; Button; American Crafts: Gems; Papermania:
Punch; Martha Stewart: Stamp: Studio G
String from a tag; Sewing machine


 
Which one do you think she chose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails