Sunday 14 March 2010

mother's day card

This is the card I gave to my Mum for Mother's Day. Forgot to take a photo so took one in the car on way over to see her. She loved that it was a mini shaped card.

Supplies: Patterned Paper; Bo Bunny:
Pink cardstock; Doodlebug Designs
Ribbon; Hobby Craft: Rub ons; LettrasetStamps; Hero Arts : Ink: Brilliance Dew Drop.
Nestabilities - Labels 1

The card I used for the challenge the other week laurieloou.blogspot.com/2010/03/mothers-day-card.html we gave to Jon's mum for Mother's day, that left one more to make for Jon's Step-mum! I used the same type of flower (which I had to hand cut - I really need a punch or scalloped Nestabilities!!).  Which I made from the Friendship Definition Digital Stamp from Hero Arts and then just dabbed brown ink all over the printed paper.

Supplies: Cardstock; Core'dinations; Patterned Paper; Bo Bunny:
Paper for Flower; Digital - Hero Arts - Friendship Definition;
Button; Doodlebug: Stamp & Gem; Papermania : Ink: Brilliance Dew Drop.
Sewing machine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails