Saturday 6 March 2010

Grandma's card

Went shopping after work yesterday to get more supplies! I was in there two hours! I needed to finish a birthday card for my Grandma, which I had started few weeks ago when I made Jon's Nan's card. Ran out of Ribbon and flowers etc. Bought some self adhesive Ribbons in green, green buttons, some paper flowers, circle nestibilities, embossing mat, some letter stickers, some ink and few other bits. I bought a very small set of birthday messages stamps as I didn't have any! Only 99p! Would have loved to buy more, I think it will take some time to collect supplies!

Happy birthday Grandma for tomorrow! Here's the card I made. Was hoping to go over to see her this morning, but slept in until 11am! I never sleep in ! Oops. If Jon's better will go tomorrow.


Supplies: Cardstock; Core'dinations;
Patterned Paper; Papermania , K&Company:
Ribbon, & Flowers; Hobby Craft: Button & Brads; American Crafts:
Stamp; Studio G : Ink: Brilliance Dew Drop.
Die; Celebration Stamps - Cuttlebug 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails