Wednesday 9 September 2009

starting off

I decided I was going to start making cards recently as when I was little I always loved making things. All my presents were paint by numbers or things to make. I did art at school and wished I'd carried on. I loved all types art and design from textiles to woodwork and always had to go that extra mile to make something a bit different from the rest of the class.


I got lost in Hobbycraft for a few hours and ended up buying a Cards Magazine. I've spent hours flicking through this little magazine and have bought the next couple of volumes. Anyway with limited supplies and tools I have made my first card:


I made this for my friend Louisa who I haven't seen for ages and she loved it!






Supplies: Cardstock; Core'dinations:
Patterned Paper; K & Company:
Ribbons, Chipboard; Making Memories:
Button; Doodlebug: Flower; Imaginisce:
Rub ons: Letraset: Brads; American Crafts:
Border punch; Fiskars.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails