Wednesday 9 September 2009

searching

After looking through the Cards magazine serveral hundred times and looking online for products in the magazine, alot of the companies featured are available to buy in the U.S but not here, and the postage is too expensive from America. As I am getting more familiar with the suppliers I am finding more of the products. As well as searching for materials, I've been trying to find ideas online as I haven't got any stamps or many embellishments so finding it hard to get started on any cards.


I've just ordered a paper pack and a set of stamps and ink, and am looking forward to them arriving so I can get started. One of our friends has just had a baby and want to make a card quite quickly to send her. I've also got alot of family birthdays coming up and would like to make cards for these as well.


I'm also interested in making mini albums and scrap layouts. I have made one, we recently had a family day out at a fun day organised by my husbands work, everything was free so great for kids. My sister in-law took some photo's of me racing her daugher on one of the inflatables (she had no-one to play with lol), so made this into a layout, titled 'the race'.


I haven't managed to sit down since and do anymore, but have the next couple of weeks off so am planning to very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails