Thursday 24 September 2009

brother's b'day

It's my brother's 25th tomorrow and I'm struggling to make a masculine card with the materials I have. I've been out and bought some chipboard lettering that suits Sean, I can go a bit OTT with Sean as he decorates the inside of my birthday cards every year and puts alot of effort in, lots of speach bubbles and doodles. So did little Al this year a great picture of a ten pound note, saying at least you don't look like this and sorry I couldn't afford a real one!

Searched online for ages for ideas and found a layout of a card that I could use, still with limited stamps etc. Didn't have any chipboard tags that the layout had used so I cut squares of card instead. This is how it turned out;

And the inside;

I used the same rub-ons on the back as the speech bubble on the front; handmade by your big sis.

Supplies: Cardstock; Core'dinations:Patterned Paper; K&Company; Making Memories; Basic Grey: Stamp; Hero Arts: Ink; Brilliance Dew Drop: Ric Rac; Doodlebug Design: Chipboard letters; American Crafts: Rub ons: Letraset; Doodlebug Designs: Scissors; Craft supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails