Friday 8 October 2010

Lovely Little Apron

I love this gorgeous digi from Meljen's Designs which I had to use as soon as I got it at the weekend!  Both cards were for my Aunties and just love how they turned out :) I especially like the flowery paper and looks like I forgot to add a button on the second card - oops. Do you like how I'm holding the card and having the photo taken just as I'm about to meet her - lol - my mum dropped her phone after taking the pic - but it was fine after she put it back together. At least it was in the daylight for once, second picture was a bit dark though - TFL! x


 Papers - Imaginisce, My Minds Eye (flowery),
Bo Bunny (background) and Brazill Basics (embossed blue)
Stamp - Papermaina (sentiment - make a wish) Ink - Brilliance Dew Drop
Letter Stickers & Rub-ons - American Crafts
Button - from Lucy :)


 
Couple of random photos - A pretty coffee at work last week;

illy coffee & hersheys syrup - yummy


and a picture of my cat:

My remote, you're not having it!

4 comments:

  1. Woo... I really like your apron card! That image is adorable and the colors you use are fabulous! Your random photos are lovely!! I like random photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet apron card! And I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    Dianna, DT Member
    Meljen's Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that cute little apron. Such an adorable card. My kitty likes to hug my remote too (Smile) Thanks for visiting my blog:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails