Tuesday 31 August 2010

Get Sketchy 53

Last challenge I tried yesterday and finished just before going to bed, was for Get Sketchy to use the below image;


Here's my take on the sketch;

Patterned Paper - K&Company (Roam), yellow bg - from local shop
Card - Core'dinations
Stamps - Hero Arts, Ink - Brilliance Dew Drop
Cuttlebug - Celebration stamps
Other - machine stitching

The colours are brighter, especially the yellow but my photo's are coming up quite dark, I'm only using my phone and I'm no photographer but you get the general idea of it! Hope you like it xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Laurie, thanks for the comments on my blog and for becoming one of my followers. Just love those monkeys!! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cheeky monkeys, what a brilliant take on the sketch...thank you for becoming a follower and I hope you like my future work
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketch, Laurie! I love the way you have positioned the cute monkeys! Gorgeous colours and mix of pps too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails