Saturday 31 July 2010

happy 1st birthday

Got a gift this week, my mother-in-law brought round her tin of vintage buttons for me to use. Says to give her any back that I don't need - ahhh but I want them all!!! My husband asked her to :) which I thought was lovely of him. Shame I didn't have them for Lucy's Button challenge could have made something with a lot more on it instead of the few I entered, oh well there's always next time :)

Been glued to the computer all day, not good should be making cards! Need to make some boy cards; birthday and new arrival but need some paper, so have made another little girl card while I'm thinking what to do. My printers playing up not printing certain colours even though we've just replaced the ink ahhh!

Almost identical to he last one I know, but want to get ahead so I can make them for the sake of making them instead of panicing at the last minute and losing my mojo! I have coloured a few lions to make some similar cards so I have some in stock as lots of kiddies birthdays coming up!


Papers - Bo Bunny
Digital Image - Meljens Designs
Coloured with - Promarkers & Pastel pencils
Buttons, Foam letters & Rub-ons - American Crafts
Ribbon - Hobby Craft
Other - double sided tape, glue dots, Glossy accents,
string & machine stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails