Saturday 24 October 2009

asked to make..

My mother-in-law asked my to make a wedding card for Vince & Hilda, so I made two so she has a choice.

One had Bo Bunny Patterned paper, with Doodlebug embossed dots paper in white, flowers and a heart and said bride & groom at the bottom.

The next one I made was on a white card square base, I used a flowers and hearts embossed paper in white from Doodlebug again and cut a smaller square. I used Making Memories lace ribbon and made a few layers to the bottom half of the card. I stitched a paper block of words like live, love and laugh above the ribbon. Made a heart out of a daisy embossed white paper and layered white flowers from Imaginisce to the right, added a button in the same colour as the lace ribbon and then a white ribbon bow above the flower.


As she arrived a little early this morning while my husband was at work, (yes I was in bed asleep) and I'd only just finished late last night, again I didn't get photo's - Most upset!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails